That's right Gabe broke down and did it... He cut his hair! For the longest time as an excuse to not cut it, Gabe teased that he was growing it out for Locks of Love. Well he did it. He had about 5-6 inches to donate to offset the costs of this charity organization that makes wigs for kids with cancer. All I can say is, the girls and I are happy to have our cute Daddy back!
2 comments:
That's right Gabe broke down and did it... He cut his hair! For the longest time as an excuse to not cut it, Gabe teased that he was growing it out for Locks of Love. Well he did it. He had about 5-6 inches to donate to offset the costs of this charity organization that makes wigs for kids with cancer. All I can say is, the girls and I are happy to have our cute Daddy back!
Like the hair Gabe!!! It looks great :)
Post a Comment